Soft pink roses, soft matching fillers and greens beautifully wrapped in deconet or tissue paper and handtied with ribbon.
- Given the prevailing circumstances, substitutions may be necessary to ensure your arrangement or specialty gift is delivered in a timely manner and depending on availability. Rest assured that the total value of your order will be maintained at all times.
- The utmost care and attention will be given to your order to ensure that it is as similar as possible to the requested item.
- In arrangements of assorted flowers, the colours shown online will be used to the best extent, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers.
- For one-of-a-kind flower arrangements, such as all roses or all lilies, we will make every attempt to match the flower type, but may have to substitute with other flowers and/or colours.
- If the floral container shown online is not available, a similar container will be used.
- To ensure lasting beauty, some flowers may arrive in bud form, i.e lilies and tulips.
Flower Care Instructions:
Thank you for choosing Eventology Florist!
We love flowers as much as you do and would like to extend the following advice for helping them last their longest:
- Flowers are thirsty little gems and to keep looking their best, they need to remain in water at all times. It is advised to transport your flowers in a bucket of water should you need to make more stops after collection.
- When transporting your flowers out of water the stems get filled with air. To aid with water absorption, cut the stems under water before placing the flowers in your vase.
- Flowers, especially the stems, which contain the water vessels, require gentle handling for healthy living.
- Regularly change the water in your vase and to limit the amount of bacteria, don’t submerge any leaves in the water.
- Flowers will thrive in cool areas in your home. May your beautiful blooms bring you many days of joy!